Course for Teenagers
At English Language Camp Ireland, we agitate the typical language learning experience by adding in exciting activities such as sports, drama, arts and crafts, and much more. You’ll be learning English while having a blast and making new friends from all over the world.
The solution to your language learning struggles is simple: English Language Camp Ireland. Our program is designed to help you improve your English skills in a supportive and engaging environment, while also providing you with an opportunity to experience the beauty and culture of Ireland. You’ll leave the program with improved language skills and unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
- 15 hours of English tuition per week
- Afternoon activities – including watersports, horse riding, forest adventures.
- Evening activities – including movie nights, cookery lessons and barbeques by the lake
- Weekend Excursion – camping trip
- 3 nutritious meals daily
- Residential Accommodation
Courses run from June 25th to August 5th 2023. Students arrive any Sunday during these dates for a minimum of two weeks.
Fully supervised airport transfers from Dublin or Knock are optional:
Dublin Airport to Residence: €100 each way
Knock Airport to Residence: €80 each way
Sample Weekly Timetable
|Monday||Breakfast||Lesson 1||Lesson 2||Lunch||Equestrian or Archery||Homework||Dinner||English movie night|
|Tuesday||Breakfast||Lesson 1||Lesson 2||Lunch||Zip Ropes (Forest Park)||Homework||Dinner||Irish dancing|
|Wednesday||Breakfast||Lesson 1||Lesson 2||Lunch||Kayaking or Badminton||Homework||Dinner||Board Games|
|Thursday||Breakfast||Lesson 1||Lesson 2||Lunch||Cookery or Shopping||Homework||Dinner||Quiz night|
|Friday||Breakfast||Lesson 1||Lesson 2||Lunch||Make the Movie or T-Shirt Art||Homework||Bar-b-q by the lake|
|Sunday||Return from Weekend Excursion or Welcome new arrivals!|
3 hours of English lessons each morning with fully qualified native English speaking teachers
Afternoon activities include horse-riding, field sports, surfing, kayaking, bowling, archery, orienteering, zip lines and more!
Irish teenagers take part in all the activities and have meals with our international students
Evening activities include lip-sync battles, quiz nights, talent shows and some other crazy activities!
ELCI Sligo is located 2 hours west of Dublin airport
The location is very scenic beside beautiful lakes and parks which are perfect for activities
The residence in a very safe area and the local community love to welcome our students
June 25th to Aug 5th 2023
ELCI Sligo is a full immersion into the English language. Students aged 12 to 17 arrive on Sundays for a two, three or four week stay.
- 5 different levels from Elementary to Advanced
- 3 hours of English lessons each morning
- Maximum of 10 students in each class
- Our teachers are fully qualified and native English speakers
- Activities are when the language comes to life!
- Afternoons are active from horse-riding to watersports or team games
- Evenings more relaxed with movie nights, board games or talent shows
- Our activities are unique and build friendship across nationalities!
- Our staff are yThe English Language Camp Ireland Teamoung and enthusiastic with great ideas to ensure a fun programme
- Teachers work in primary schools or secondary schools during the academic year and have qualifications to teach English as a second language
- Our teachers and activity leaders understand the importance of keeping our students safe and taking care of their well being
- Local Irish teenagers take part in activities and have meals with students
- They act as student guides and inform staff if any student is having a problem
- They provide further exposure to the English language and ensure students are always speaking in English!